SmartUp®’s Non-Disclosure Agreement
We want to keep our Non-Disclosure Agreement with you as clear and simple as possible.
- SmartUp will not use any of the information you submit to us (personal contact, ideas, inventions, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, or any other type of sensitive information) for any purpose other than to help you secure your intellectual property rights.
- SmartUp will never take any rights to your ideas or inventions, nor will they offer the rights to your ideas or inventions to any third party.
- SmartUp will not share your idea with anyone other than to a licensed attorney that is assigned to help you secure your intellectual property rights.
- Each attorney that has access to your information is bound by both:
- A non-disclosure agreement with SmartUp, and
- The rules of ethics governing agents and attorneys licensed by the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the corresponding state’s BAR Association to preserve your information in confidence. (This provision shall not be construed to create an Attorney-Client relationship unless such relationship is explicitly established in writing.)
- Any SmartUp employee that is not licensed by the United States Patent and Trademark office will not have access to any of your confidential information.
- This agreement incorporates our Terms of Service.